- How cutes are these shoes? I think they're the perfect mix of girly and 90's fashion, aka my two favourite things! I actually almost bought these in store before I knew I was accepted into Uni, but they didn't have them in my size. Now I can't justify the purchase, the one(s) that got away!
- My sister actually introduced Bourbon and Bow Ties bracelets to me. I love them though and have been wanting a turquoise/green one for such a long time now!
- POM POM and TASSEL!!! This keychain is the cutest thing ever, I love pom-poms and tassels right now and to me this looks like the perfect combination of the two. #obsessed
- One More Girl is an awesome Canadian Country/Rock group that my sister and I adore! We have been looking every where for their C.D. but can't figure out where to buy it. If you're Canadian and have found it please tell us where to look!
- Of course I'm going to have a Lilly Pulitzer item on here. When I was buying my school agenda the other day I stumbled upon this skirt. It was too expensive for me to buy but I think it's absolutely adorable and want it really bad!
Does anyone else want to own that pom-pom hybrid keychain? Or is as obsessed with Lilly Pulitzer as I am? Do you guys enjoy my hash-tag weirdness right now? No? Maybe I'll stop, but probably not.