- Rebecca Minkoff Medium M.A.B Bag: I love the shape of this tote and have been wanting one for a while now. This blue colour is technically from their winter collection, it's called Wintermist, but I think you could totally rock it in spring as well. These beauties are on sale right now so I just may have to purchase one!
- Kiki-K Printed Paper Tape: This is so cute and would be perfect to spruce up any desk space or agenda, I just really want as much printed tape as I can get.
- Christian Louboutin Nail Polish: This colour is called 'Miss. Loubi' and I adore it. It's the perfect pinky red and would be a great transition colour. These are crazy expensive for a nail polish (even I think so) but Louboutin's are my favourite shoes and so it's on this list! I can't seem to find a store that sells these in Canada so if you know let me know!
- Kiki-K Time Planner Medium: How freaking cute is this? I am the most disorganized person on the planet so a planner is a must for me. However I've heard that the customs are killer when shipping internationally so I'm hesitant to order something from them! I think if I order from KiKi-K I'll have to do a big order split with someone to make it worthwhile.
- Tory Burch Fragrance: I know. I know. I love Tory Burch. And I do, truly. I wanted to try this as soon as I heard about it but didn't want to spend money on perfume when I'm so in love with my 'Daisy' by Marc Jacobs. So when I saw this as a free sample on Sephora I jumped at the opportunity. Holy crap is this smell amazing! It's light and girly and everything a fragrance should be. On the first day of spring I think I'll gift this to myself!
That sums up my early spring wish list. It's snowy and cold here which is making me want it to be Spring that much more. What's on your Spring wish list? Anything the same?