- Benefit 'They're Real': This mascara is a cult classic for a reason! I prefer to use this as a top coat versus a full mascara. Basically I use a base coat that separates my lashes and then apply 'They're real' to thicken them, otherwise I find my lashes are too clumpy!
- L'oreal 'Voluminous Curved Brush': This has been on my mascara love list for almost 3 straight years. I never use a base coat or a top coat with this mascara because basically everything about it is perfect. It lifts, curls and separates. If you're ever in need of a fail proof mascara this is your make-up, however you must always buy the curved brush. For whatever reason without the curved brush this mascara loses all of it's magical properties!
- Hard Candy 'Flat to Fab': This is always a base coat, never a top coat. It's an extremely wet formula so you will have some drying time, but it makes your lashes soo very long and black. I usually take a slightly dryer mascara with a comb brush and use that as a top coat to make sure all of my lashes are completely separated.
- Flower Beauty 'Zoom-In': My mom bought this for me because I wanted to try Drew Barrymores make-up line and I'm so glad she did. It's such an awesome mascara, I adore it!! Keep tuned for a full post on this beauty (see what I did there?!) because I cannot stop singing my praises.
- Bare Minerals 'Lash Domination': I know I've already spoken about my love affair with this mascara (read about it here) but it's still on my list so here it is!
- Too Faced 'Better than Sex': I do love this mascara, however I think it's making it's way off of my favourites list, which is why it's listed last. I love the formula and how curly, long, and thick it makes my lashes buuuuut it started to dry out within a week of purchase which made the make-up flake off throughout the day. I don't know if it was just my tube or what but I don't want to spend a lot of money on a product I can only use for a week or two!
Are any of my lash favourites the same as yours, am I totally out to lunch about 'Better than Sex'? Let me know, I love hearing from you guys!