- Nail Polish Remover Pads: These are amazing! One little pad workers for all ten of your fingers and they smell like watermelon! As a nail polish addict these are the perfect way to take my polish off quickly. They don't seem to dry out your nails like most removers.
- Eye Masks: I have yet to try these, but I don't mind getting them. I'm fairly new to under eye care so I'll try any product given to me.
- Eye Cream: This is an exciting product for me. I've wanted to try Elizabeth Arden for a while and this is the perfect opportunity. So far I like this, I noticed a significant difference in my under eye puffiness. (Is puffiness I word? I hope so!)
- Nail polish: This is a full size Essie nail polish. Yes!! Usually beauty box full size nail polishes are brands you don't recognize. This is a great brand and a really cool neutral, I don't have any colours like this and I love it!
- Eyelash curler: I actually haven't owned an eyelash curler for serval years so it was nice to receive one. I think this curler works fairly well, it doesn't pinch my eyes at all and is easy to use.
- Blush: While this is a nice formula of blush I don't like the colour and probably won't use this very often, if ever.
- Hair Volumizing Spray: As someone with flat hair I need all the volume I can get and this worked really well at first but I would definitely need to reapply 1 or 2 times during the day.
- Lip Gloss: Honestly I don't really wear lipgloss so I can't say if I like this or not. However my sister wears lipgloss all the time and she said it was not good, it felt too light and weird. I've gotten a lip product every month and I'm ready for something new, I don't use lip stuff and I'm tired of getting them!
- Face Oil: I'm most excited about this product. I've been wanting to try face oil for a while now and this is my chance! I will probably do a more lengthy post about trying face oil so keep an eye out for that.
Both boxes were really good this month (Ipsy stepped up their game from the past few months) However due to my growing eye care fascination and my long time obsession with Nail Polish I think Topbox is the winner this month. Which did you guys like better? Did you get any of the same products?
If anyone wants an invite to Topbox or Ipsy feel free to email me here. I believe people with invites to Topbox will be accepted without being put on the waiting list!