- Eye Shadow: Rose gold eyeshadow is what dreams are made of. I swear, this is a beautiful colour and the formula seems really creamy and smooth. I'm quite excited to try this out!
- Firming Eye Gels: There were actually 2 of these but my brother stole one. We tried them as soon as I had opened Ipsy (we're weirdos). They worked pretty well, I didn't really notice any 'firming' but they tingled and cooled my eyes which was nice!
- Boo-Boo Cover-up: Okay, I know the brand name is supposed to be a play on words but all I can think of is my childhood cat whose name was; Tigger Boo-Boo. It makes me giggle every time! Onto the product. The formula seems really good but it's waaay too dark for my nearly translucent skin tone. Unless I hibernate in a tanning bed there's no way I can wear this.
- Toner/moisturizer: I haven't used this on my face yet but it works pretty well on my hand. My only issue is the bottle was barely 3/4 full when I opened it. What's up with that?
- Lipstick Butter: The formula of this is, honestly, like butter. I loved the feeling of this on my lips. The colour is definitely Kylie Jenner style. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. Good Job Ipsy!
Honestly I'm not overly excited about either of these boxes. In Ipsy one product is un-usable and some of my products are not even full. Topbox lets you set a wish list and I really really wanted the Benefit Box, I set it as number one in my wish list. But you can't have everything right? The winner this month: Ipsy. This box just had more make-up that will fit into my day to day life.
If anyone wants an invite to Topbox or Ipsy feel free to email me here. I believe people with invites to Topbox will be accepted without being put on the waiting list!
- Hair Balm: This stuff smells horrible, not even exaggerating, I gagged when I opened it. It works pretty well but I'm still on the fence about whether the product is worth the smell. I'm actually kind of leaning towards yes, I can always spitz some perfume in my hair right?
- Rose Water Balancing Mist: I love the way this smells, it's exactly like roses!! I've only used this twice and it's made my skin feel really soft. The verdict is still out but so far I'm pretty excited about this!
- Hope in a Jar Eye Cream: I've used this a few times in the past and it's a good under-eye moisturizer so I'm pretty happy about receiving more. (I don't think I've ever had to buy 'Hope in a Jar', I've lucked out and always gotten samples)
- Lipgloss: Another lipgloss?! Sigh. Every month I seem to get at least one. It's not you, it's me. I just really hate lipgloss. This one is vegan and cruelty free which is cool, I could do with some different packaging though. I like the colour but there is a little bit too much glitter going on for me. Sorry Medusa's Make-up, but I'm going to re-gift this.