1. What is your middle name?: Lynn. When my parents where naming me my sister suggested Lynn for my middle name because Lynn is my mom's middle name. I love that we have the same middle name and I plan on giving it to my daughter if I have one! :)
2. What was favourite subject at school?: English and Dance. I was lucky enough to be accepted into a specialized High School and I got to dance everyday! Reading and dancing has always been my passions so these seemed natural to me.
3. What is your favourite drink?: It changes from day to day I swear! I'm really loving London Fog's right now and I'll always enjoy a good Caramel Macchiato.
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?: Hunger of the Pine by ALt-J. You guys should go check it out, it's awesome!
5. What is your favourite food?: Oh my gosh this one is hard, I love all food. I'm always game for Pizza, Pasta and Wings so those three?
6. What is the last thing you bought?: Three pairs of leggings from Lululemon. Whoops.
7. Favourite book of all time?: Harry Potter. It's been my favourite book since I first read it when I was eight. JK Rowling said it best; 'The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.'
8. Favourite Color?: Pink, so typical but I love it.
9. Do you have any pets?: 3 cats, 1 is in heaven but I love him just as much.
10. Favourite Perfume?: You guys know all about my love affair with Marc Jacobs' Daisy.
11. Favourite Holiday?: Christmas. Everyone is together and it's so joyful, I adore it.
12. Are you married?: No.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes. I used to go to Washington a fair amount as a kid, as an adult I've probably left about 5-7 times.
14. Do you speak any other language?: No. I wish I spoke French because Canada is bilingual and I wish I lived up to that. However I've never quite been able to pick up the language.
15. How many siblings do you have?: I have 2 brothers and 1 sister, all of them older than I am.
16. What is your favourite shop?: Right now it's Brandy Melville.
17. Favourite restaurant?: Originals Joes. This is technically a bar however I love their food and always suggest it to my friends.
18. When was the last time you cried?: Yesterday. I cry at the drop of a hat!
19. Favourite Blog?: Southern Curls and Pearls has the best style and I always enjoy seeing her daily outfits.
20. Favourite Movie?: Clueless, Pride and Prejudice and Harry Potter.
21. Favourite TV shows?: Southern Charm, Vampire Diaries and The Bachelor/Bachelorette (Only 3 weeks left, who are you rooting for? Britt or Kaitlyn?)
22. PC or Mac?: I've been using Mac since I was 12, it would be way to hard to change now.
23. What phone do you have?: An iPhone 4s that is starting to glitch out. It's almost time for an upgrade!
24. How tall are you?: 5'6
25. Can you cook?: Yes and I love it. I've very seriously considered becoming a chef I enjoy it so much.
I hope you guys enjoyed learning a little bit more about me. If you have any questions I didn't answer let me know. Is anyone else a huge Harry Potter nerd like I am?