- The first thing you need to bring is a bag. Duh? Maybe for some; a couple years ago I tried to go to a New Years party without a bag and it was a fail. I had things falling everywhere! This year I'm using my favourite 'going out' bag, it was a gift for my last birthday and I adore it. (Buy the current version here or a more affordable version here and here.)
- The other first thing you should be packing is your money and your ID (not pictured for obvious reasons). NYE isn't cheap and you don't want to be without your money when the bill comes, or without your ID when the champagne comes!
- Another extremely important thing to have is your phone, for all the cute pictures obviously! But also for emergency situations, you'll want your phone if you get separated from your group. I'm a firm believer in better safe than sorry.
- Lotion!! It's a dry Calgary Winter right now, so if you forget your hand cream you will regret it. I double and triple check that I have some good lotion with me every time I leave the house. NYE is no exception!
- After you apply your lotion you'll probably want to reapply your perfume, so I've included a small rollerball. (This is what I'll be wearing NYE, it's a light, girly scent and perfect for a glitzy night like this.)
- The last essential on this list is makeup touchups! I have here mascara and lipstick, because thats what I usually need to touchup. But your bag could include any and all kinds of makeup/personal hygiene products!! (Tampons? Hand Sanitizer?)
There you have it! A list of all the things I think you'll need on New Years Eve. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I'll talk to you in the New Year! (It's feels so weird to say that, it gets me every year.)