- Eyeliner: Truthfully I don't usually wear eyeliner so I won't get to much usage out of this. Thogh it's black and the formula is amazing so I'm happy with this product.
- Leave in Conditioner: Eh. This product is alright, it doesn't really do anything for my hair aside form making it smell good. I won't buy again but I don't hate it.
- Face wash: Like I said above I needed a new face wash so I'm happy about this product. It smells pretty good and does't appear too creamy so I'm excited about it!
- Bronzer: I love getting bronzer from subscription boxes. They always seem to do a better job picking out the colour than I do for myself. I'm really excited to try this one.
- Lipstick: I love anything Urban Decay so I'm immediately psyched to try this. I tested it once and it's amazing!! I'm so excited to try it more!
The winner this week is Ipsy! I think the bag is what gave Ipsy the extra push over Topbox this month. The Lipstick with "Contents My Life" written on it is just way too cute. Both Ipsy and Topbox have been super awesome the past couple months and I'm so excited for next month!
If anyone wants an invite to Topbox or Ipsy feel free to email me here. I believe people with invites to Topbox will be accepted without being put on the waiting list!
- Cleansing Foam: I'm glad I got a face wash, my current brand has been making my skin look pretty dull and lifeless lately so I've been itching to try a new one. I haven't tried this yet but the aloe seems promising for my sensitive skin.
- Moisturizing Pack: I think this is a night cream? I've been experimenting more and more with those so I'm excited to add one to my arsenal.
- Mini Nail Polish: This is by far my favourite item from Topbox this month. I love Essie, love the colour and love mini things. Good job Topbox.
- Eye Shadow: Ahh Medusa's Make-up. I want to like this brand, however the crazy sparkles they add are just not for me. This shadow is going in the give away pile for sure.